Friday, Nov 27th, 2015 – UBC Volleyball Jules Quesnel Night Out
WHERE: UBC War Memorial Gym – see UBC Campus Athletics Map
HOW: $5 tickets (for adults and children 8+) with kids under 7 free (less than half the price of a regular ticket!) $5 ticket good for both the women’s and men’s games. Buy your tickets starting next Tuesday, November 17th after school between 3:00pm-3:20pm. Tickets will be sold until Thursday, November 26th (A portion of ticket sales will go directly back to sports at Jules Quesnel)
- Fantastic community building event
- Great way to expose the sport to kids/families at a higher level (Jules Quesnel currently has 4 volleyball teams = Gr 6 girls, Gr 6 boys, Gr 7 boys and Gr 7 girls)
- Doug Reimer – UBC Volleyball coach and former JQ Parent and JQ Volleyball coach helping to coordinate
- Jules Quesnel will have a designated section of the WAR Memorial Gym with decorations/signs ahead of time.
- We encourage students to wear Jules Quesnel colours and sports shirts
- Parents must accompany their child(ren) or arrange for another parent to supervise their child(ren)
- Special JQ tickets will be printed (date and details about selling tbd) – Gr. 6 & Gr. 7 JQ volleyball players will help coordinate the sale of tickets
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Haley Workun (Grade 6 Teacher), PAC Sports Coordintor and Volleyball Coach Extraordinaire.
We hope to see you there!