- Wednesday, Oct 19: 3-6 pm
- Thursday, Oct 20 (Early Dismissal) 1-4 pm
Please pass on your old books by donating them now, then excite your child’s reading with a whole gym full of low-cost new-to-you books for sale! Parents and families can visit the sale before and after their Goal Setting meetings.
What to donate:
- kids books
- adult books
- board games
- Please, NO other toys or items.
- Halloween Costumes
How to donate
drop off at 3869 west 15th or M Vital’s office.
Please see the Google Docs Spreadsheet for Volunteer sign up time. Grade 7 students are encouraged to volunteer for a shift (or more!)
- Wed 19th after school is dismissed on
- Thursday 20th (20th is early dismissal at noon, but the Sale will not start until 1 pm)
- Sunday – sorting
- Parents are always welcome to volunteer!!!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
page last updated: Oct 10, 2016