2017 Photo Fundraiser
Families should have received their proof package in the mail by the week-of October 23 from Prestige Photos.
**NOTE – if you choose not to order a package, you will need to call in your free 8×10 order with the code provided in your proof package. #1-888-676-1647
Photographer has been booked for 2017 JQ Family Photo Nights.
- Monday, October 2rd
- Tuesday, October 3rd
- Thursday, October 5th
Times: for Family photo sessions – 5pm ~ 9pm each evening.
Where: In the JQ Library
Sitting fee = $25 per family
- Sittings will be booked in 15 minute time slots and allow for approximately 10 poses
- Each family will receive one complimentary 8” x 10” photo
- You may order additional prints but there is no obligation to purchase. All prints will be mailed to you well before Christmas and make great gifts
Click on Book Time Slot to reserve your sitting session.
- Your Child’s name and Class Division are required
- Pay by PayPal
Photographer: Prestige Portraits – a division of LifeTouch Canada
What to Wear
- A white background will be used on the day of the photographs. The white background is very versatile for both formal and casual wear. Whatever style of clothing your family chooses, it will work best if everyone in the photograph wears the same style.
- While any colour will photograph well on the white background, it is important that all members of the family wear similar colours. Try to avoid patterns or t-shirts with logos or slogans, unless that is the theme of the photograph.
- The background is also large enough to do full length photographs, so remember to co-ordinate your shoes. Some families may choose to go in bare feet or wear crazy socks.
- White or black shirts with blue jeans or khaki pants and bare feet
- Sport jerseys and/or sports gear
- T-shirts with a theme
- Props such as musical instruments, sports gear, flowers, or whatever your imagination will allow. Just remember you will need to get your props into the school and they will need to fit onto a 9-foot background!
– another fundraiser for Grade 7 Senior Trips. Our senior class of 2017 thanks you for your help in making this fund raising program a success!