Welcome to the Jules Quesnel Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) website. The PAC is a group of parents that volunteer their time to enhance the childrens’ educational experience through fun and enriching projects, activities, adventures and opportunities. The PAC serves an important role as a bridge between parents, school and community. When parents are engaged and involved, everyone benefits, and our schools become increasingly rich and positive places to teach, learn and grow.
Through this website, we strive to keep everyone up to date by posting relevant information and upcoming events. Be sure to check back often.
Use the drop-down menu as shortcuts to the information you are looking for. The shortcut links are also presented at the top of each page.
- Click on the JQ PAC Events link to see upcoming events
- You can also check out the JQ PAC Event Calendars
- See what other events your PAC has organized for our school? See Past Events
- 2018 POP Fête Gala – Silent Auction Donors – we greatly appreciate your support!
- Need a sitter? Help for a proD day, evening off, or time to get errands done? Get matched to a Grade 7 student
- Extra Curricular Programs- Art (Young Rembrandts), Acting (Vancouver Youth Theatre), Mad Science, Rock Band, Sea Smart, Etc
- See listings of Community Events – not run by Jules Quesnel Parents
- Help Protect Educational Programming! Read a series of letters prepared by parent Julee Kaye. Anyone who wishes is invited to copy the sections they need and send their own message to our Trustees and MLA’s. Add your voice to the debate!
- 50 Years of French Immersion in Canada, Canadian Parents for French (CPF events)
If you are not receiving the JQ PAC (note this is different than the school emails) info emails about events like extracurricular programs, pizza, hot lunch, and community events – please click on the link and add your email. This is important because we also post cancelations and other important information to keep you in the loop. http://eepurl.com/4Qp2f